- Topical Studies: in-depth studies, in the manner of longform non-fiction books.
- Pages: shorter topical pages dedicated to brief but thorough treatments of individual concepts.
- Q&As: questions and answers by topic. Some of these Q&As come from correspondence with site readers, while others (both questions and answers) are completely of my own creation.
- Ministry Info: preparation and ministry information for specific ministries (e.g., apologetics, evangelism, music).
- Guides: video guides on various matters (e.g., using Bible study software).
- Study Group Recordings: recording archives of the meetings of a weekly Zoom Bible study group.
- Greek Resources: resources relating to the study of Ancient Greek.
- Hebrew Resources: resources relating to the study of Biblical Hebrew.
These 8 categories of resources are organized independently. Since text is irreplaceable as a study medium, it is the dominant content type for this site.
All materials on this site strive to keep the focus on the Biblical text. Greek and Hebrew are brought to bear as necessary, along with, for example, hermeneutics and textual criticism. Application (which depends upon individual circumstances) is clearly distinguished from actual Bible teaching.
Christians are called to learn Biblical truth, believe it, apply it in the real world under shot and shell, and then help others do likewise. While the specifics are always personal, by listing out application variables and describing them, this site tries to make application as straightforward as possible.
Different Christians are at different places in their spiritual walk. To make content useful to everyone, this site has resources for new believers all the way through resources for very advanced Christians. No matter the spiritual level, writing on this site tries to maximize accessibility by avoiding unnecessary complexity.